You can reclaim your life from addiction starting today. Right Step Hill Country can help you get on the road to recovery with comprehensive treatment for addiction at our inpatient rehab center. We provide personalized support to help you live a healthier life without drugs and alcohol. Our Texas inpatient rehab center seeks to discover the underlying reasons for your addiction.
Our board-certified treatment specialists can teach you new skills to avoid triggers and cope with your addiction. The Right Step’s residential addiction programs provide a multidisciplinary, structured approach based on 12-step recovery principles and medical and evidence-based models. To find out more about addiction treatment in San Antonio, TX, contact us online or call 1.844.675.1628 today. At Right Step Hill Country, the first step is yours. We will help with the rest.
Inpatient Rehab Center Treatment Options
We offer a variety of Texas inpatient rehab options to address your addiction and any mental disorders. Treatment programs include:
- Individual therapy program – In this program, you’ll participate in one-on-one therapy sessions with a licensed therapist. You’ll work on identifying and learning how to cope with your triggers. Your therapist will guide you using evidence-based therapies like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy (EMDR).
- Group therapy program – You’ll participate in group therapy sessions led by a licensed therapist. Group therapy provides support and allows you to share your experiences with others who are going through similar challenges. Working in groups can be especially helpful as you come to terms with your history of addiction and you learn how others have faced struggles like yours.
- Family therapy program – Addiction doesn’t just affect the person struggling with substances. It affects everyone close to them. In family therapy, you and your loved ones will participate in counseling sessions together. This will help you rebuild trust and improve communication within your relationships. By healing the entire family unit, you will progress toward rebuilding the support system you can lean on to continue maintaining your sobriety.
- Aftercare programs – After you complete an inpatient rehab program, it’s important to have a solid plan in place for maintaining your sobriety. Our aftercare programs help you transition back into your life and provide ongoing support. We offer sober living, regular check-ins, and alumni events. We also connect you with community resources like 12-step meetings and therapists.
We address the core issues that have led to your addiction and keep triggering your dependency on drugs. Our inpatient rehab center is geared toward providing complete treatment that ensures long-term recovery and a healthier lifestyle.
Once you complete your initial program at our inpatient drug rehab center, you can continue your treatment through our aftercare programs. Options may include a partial hospitalization program, an intensive outpatient program, or sober living houses.
You can also continue meeting with your therapist or support group and participating in holistic therapies. We are committed to helping you get sober and stay so for life. We can help you choose a treatment plan that works for you according to your daily schedule.
Primary and Holistic Care
Our inpatient alcohol rehab center consists of primary therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and alternative approaches. In addition to individual and group therapy, you may take part in:
- Art and music activities
- Yoga therapy program
- Shame-resilience groups
- Recreational activities, including basketball, softball, and group outings
- Spirituality awareness
Programs available at our inpatient rehab center depend on your designated treatment schedule. Your therapist can help you determine the right level of care appropriate for your condition.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment Centers in TX
At The Right Step, we have different locations to help you get the treatment you need at our treatment centers.
Our addiction professionals guide you to long-term recovery. Your treatment team includes a board-certified psychiatrist, nurses, and licensed clinicians. We’ll help you develop recovery skills through a structured program based on 12-step recovery principles and evidence-based models. Take a look at our website to learn more.
A scenic, relaxed, and private atmosphere in the famous Texas Hill Country provides an inspiring backdrop for an inpatient rehab center. You’ll establish resiliency in the face of difficulties and learn to live a fulfilling life without drugs or alcohol. Visit our website to learn more about how we can help.
Our Dallas alcohol and drug rehab facility is warm and welcoming. We provide 24-hour admissions seven days a week. Our team of licensed clinicians is trained in therapies that support long-term sobriety. Among our approaches are psychodrama and the Daring Way™ Shame Resilience Curriculum. This curriculum helps you embrace vulnerability, become shame-resilient, and live life fully and authentically.
Contact The Right Step Hill Country
For many people, an inpatient addiction treatment center is essential to attaining and maintaining sobriety. Our programs provide safe, nurturing environments away from outside influences and triggers. You’ll work with experienced addiction professionals and connect with peers who share similar struggles. Our goal is to help you achieve long-term recovery and live a fulfilling, successful life without drugs or alcohol. Call us today at 1.844.675.1628 or contact us online to change your life.