When choosing an addiction treatment center, it is important to find one that meets your personal needs. Specialized treatment can help you in all areas of your life: spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional. The women’s addiction treatment center at The Right Step Hill Country is designed to meet the unique needs of women.
We offer a safe and relaxing environment where you receive support from other women who are also on the path to recovery. If you face addiction-related issues such as abuse, divorce, mental disorders, stress, body image issues, or chronic pain, you can get the help you need here. To find out more about our San Antonio, TX addiction treatment center, contact us today by calling 1.844.675.1628.
Why Choose a Women’s Rehab Center
Women do not deal with addiction in the same way men do. Therefore, if your treatment program caters to your needs, you are more likely to recover long-term. You are more likely to feel comfortable opening up about your addiction when you are around your peers.
Women in addiction treatment centers form a bond that encourages each person to keep going. With fewer distractions, you can focus on getting better as you interact with other women each day. Our women’s treatment program offers all of the same programs, amenities, and facilities as our co-ed treatment program.
Detox for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Your first step to full recovery begins with detox. Detoxification is the process of removing all traces of the substance from your body. You may experience mild to severe withdrawal symptoms that last for around three to ten days. While this produces discomfort, it is a temporary stage in your treatment.
We provide medication-assisted treatment, comfortable facilities, and responsible staff to help you get through detox. At The Right Step Hill Country, you never have to feel like you’re going through detox alone.
Programs We Offer at Our Women’s Addiction Treatment Center
Once you enter our women’s rehab center, you will have access to a wide range of treatments, such as:
Individual and Group Therapy
Individual and group therapy offers the best of worlds. You get one-on-time with your therapist while receiving support from your group sessions. In both settings, your therapist guides the discussions and activities. You will learn a lot as you grow individually and with others around you.
At The Right Step Hill Country, we try to provide the best treatment available for all types of addictions. Therefore, we offer evidence-based treatment as a form of primary care. Evidence-based treatment is a science-based approach backed by peer-reviewed studies and ongoing client observation. This method includes highly effective therapy, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Trauma therapy for PTSD
- Experiential therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
Holistic Treatment Options
Holistic treatment takes into account your spiritual, emotional, and mental needs. It includes a variety of methods that are focused on healing the whole self. Some of our treatments include:
- Massage therapy – While it may not seem like it, massage therapy can be beneficial for addiction treatment. When a massage therapist rubs your muscles, it helps to relieve tension and stress. This can be helpful in early recovery when working through withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Yoga – Yoga is a form of exercise that teaches you how to control your breath and body movement. The purpose of yoga is to unite the mind, body, and spirit. For some people in recovery, this can help manage stress and anxiety.
- Art therapy – Art therapy is a form of expressive therapy. It uses art to help you communicate what you are feeling. This can be helpful in early recovery when working through your emotions. Many art forms can be used in therapy, such as painting, drawing, and sculpting.
- Recreational and outdoor activities – Recreational and outdoor activities are a great way to exercise while spending time in nature. This can be helpful in early recovery when working through withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Mindfulness & meditation – Mindfulness is a form of meditation that helps you focus on the present moment. This can be helpful in early recovery when working through your thoughts and emotions.
Aftercare Promotes Recovery for Life
Once you complete your rehab, you may wonder about the next step. We offer aftercare programs to help you transition back into your regular life. Aftercare programs may include sober living homes, alumni programs, support groups, and a continuum of care with your therapist. We help you design a support network that helps you avoid relapse after your time at a women’s addiction treatment center.
Start our Women’s Addiction Treatment Center in San Antonio, TX
Contact The Right Step Hill Country today to learn more about our women’s addiction treatment center. We provide a comprehensive treatment program to help you overcome your addiction to drugs or alcohol. Call us at 1.844.675.1628 or contact us online to start healing.