Addiction affects men in ways that are different from women. As such, men also recover differently. Right Step Hill Country offers gender-specific treatment for men at our men’s addiction treatment center. We provide an integrated approach to therapy that includes both evidence-based and holistic programs.
Whether you need inpatient or outpatient services, you can get everything you need to get on the road to recovery. We also provide aftercare and sober living houses as a means of relapse prevention. To find out more, contact our Texas addiction treatment center at The Right Step Hill Country today by calling 1.844.675.1628.
Why Choose a Men’s Rehab Center?
Men and women often form an addiction to drugs or alcohol for different reasons. They also experience mental health issues in different ways. As such, treatment centers cannot offer a one-size-fits-all approach to recovery.
We provide an environment where men can feel comfortable talking about their feelings, relationships, work, finances, sex, fears, and addiction. You can feel more relaxed in a place without judgment or expectation to be tough or strong. The Right Step Hill Country is where men can find common ground, grow together, and focus on recovery with fewer distractions.
Contact us today to learn more about our men’s addiction treatment center.
Treatment We Offer at Right Step Hill Country
Our men’s addiction treatment center offers a personalized treatment plan that addresses both your addiction and any mental health issues you may have. Treatment includes:
Evidence-based treatment is a primary form of care that gets to the heart of your addiction. It includes both individual and group therapy that is based on scientific research and years of study and client observation. Through these treatment plans, we integrate proven methods such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT works by helping you to identify and change the thoughts and behaviors that contribute to your addiction. Through CBT, your therapist will help you to see how your thoughts affect your emotions and behaviors. You will also learn new techniques for managing stress, triggers, and cravings.
- Experiential therapy – Experiential therapy is a type of group therapy that uses creative methods to help you heal. These methods may include art, music, movement, and drama therapy. Through experiential therapy, you can explore emotions and behaviors that you may be unable to express in words.
- Motivational interviewing – Motivational interviewing is a type of therapy that helps you identify your treatment and recovery goals. It also helps you to develop the motivation and confidence you need to achieve those goals.
- Trauma therapy – Trauma therapy is a type of therapy that helps you to process and heal from past trauma. This type of therapy can be very helpful for men who have experienced trauma, as it can help to address the root cause of your addiction.
- Psychotherapy – Psychotherapy is a type of therapy that helps you to understand your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you to identify the underlying causes of your addiction and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
You receive the highest level of care from licensed professionals who genuinely care about your success.
Holistic treatment focuses on wellness and collectively healing the mind, body, and soul. As a supplement to evidence-based treatment, holistic gives you a more well-rounded approach to recovery. We offer therapy and activities such as:
- Yoga therapy
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Art & music therapy
- Recreational and outdoor activities
- Massage therapy
Individual and Group Therapy
Many of the treatments that you participate in occur in both individual and group settings. Individual talk therapy allows you to meet with your counselor one-on-one to discuss issues you may not be ready to share with others. Plus, you get personalized care to suit your needs.
Group therapy at our men’s addiction treatment center allows you to learn from other men who are also on the path to recovery. It is great for getting insight and promoting accountability to keep you on track.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Heals the Whole Person
Addiction and mental disorders often go hand-in-hand. As such, you may need a different treatment plan for each. Dual diagnosis is our way of identifying the underlying causes of your addiction and treating co-occurring disorders. Your program begins with a comprehensive assessment of your condition.
Your therapist meets with you to discuss your addiction and any mental health issues you feel you may have. From there, they help you create a treatment plan to help you manage your addiction and your disorder. If we can address the real issues behind our addiction, you are more likely to stay sober.
Stat Our Men’s Addiction Treatment Center in San Antonio, TX
At Right Step Hill Country, our goal is to help you through every stage of your recovery, from detox to aftercare. To find out more about our men’s addiction treatment center, call us at 1.844.675.1628 or contact us online today.