At The Right Step Hill Country, we offer a lasting road to recovery through an intensive outpatient program (IOP). We provide comprehensive programs that do more than help you get sober. We also help you to work toward a full life free of addiction by treating the underlying causes of your condition.
You have access to numerous treatment options, such as outpatient treatment and our partial hospitalization program. Outpatient services allow you to take advantage of our evidence-based and holistic programs without needing 24/7 supervision. We can develop a treatment plan based on your lifestyle and everyday needs. Contact us online or by calling 1.844.675.1628 today to find out more about our San Antonio addiction treatment center.
A Personalized Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Breaking free of addiction means working with professionals who understand the challenges of your condition. Our licensed therapists can help you through our intensive outpatient program in San Antonio, TX by providing key services, including:
The Right Step Hill Country
strives to offer you the highest level of care possible. We place evidence-based treatment at the heart of our programs. This class of therapy is backed by extensive scientific research on best practices for addiction treatment. Treatment may include:
- Motivational interviewing (MI) – Motivational interviewing helps you build commitment to change and develop a plan for your recovery.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT gives you the tools to identify and address negative thinking patterns that lead to substance abuse.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – We work with you to identify and address any underlying mental health conditions that could be contributing to your addiction.
- Trauma therapy program – Our trauma therapy program helps you gain insight into your past and heal from the effects of any traumatic experiences.
- Experiential therapy – Experiential therapy helps you break through cognitive barriers and gain insight into your inner self. This may include art, music, and other therapies.
Holistic Therapy and Activities
Holistic treatment seeks to align your mind, body, and soul through therapy that brings true healing. Many treatments are geared around mindfulness and meditation to bring awareness to your mind’s activity. Some of the holistic therapies we offer as a part of our intensive outpatient program include:
- Yoga therapy program – Yoga therapy helps build strength, flexibility, and balance. This helps you recover both physically and mentally.
- Mindfulness and meditation – Mindfulness helps you stay in the present and be aware of your body’s sensations. Meditation helps to improve focus, reduce anxiety, and promote relaxation.
- Nutritional therapy – Our team works with you to identify nutritional deficiencies that could affect your recovery. We offer counseling on diet and nutrition as well.
- Recreational activities – Healthy recreational activities can help break up the intensity of recovery and build positive experiences in your life.
- Fitness therapy – Fitness is an important part of recovery. Exercise helps release feel-good hormones and can help improve your mood.
- Art or music therapy – Art and music therapy can help explore feelings, foster creative expression, and gain insight into your thoughts and emotions.
Group and Individual Therapy
You will work directly with a licensed therapist who will guide you through all the steps of recovery. Your treatment program will consist of both individual and group therapy sessions. You will learn how to identify your triggers and the circumstances that led to your addiction. You will also develop skills that help you cope with addiction and mental disorders you may have.
Starting Intensive Outpatient Therapy
If you do not require detox for your addiction, you may be able to start your recovery at our outpatient rehab center immediately. Our intensive outpatient program offers different types of therapy between six and 30 hours per week. It allows you to participate in your daily routine (work, family, etc.) while reporting to our facility as designated.
We offer classes, therapy sessions, support groups, and even workshops. You can participate in holistic therapy and anything else that we offer as part of the program. During your treatment, we encourage you to be a part of a support group or 12-step program that promotes long-term recovery. IOP offers a transitional type of treatment from addiction to full recovery.
Step Up to Our Partial Hospitalization Program
We also provide a partial hospitalization program (PHP) to treat mental and substance use disorders. This program allows you to stay at home at night and come to our outpatient rehab center during the day. This program does not grant as much flexibility as intensive outpatient therapy. However, you also do not need to stay at our facilities 24/7.
The program provides all the same programs and treatments as any other program we offer. You will meet with your therapist and participate in both individual therapy sessions and group sessions. The PHP program may also provide a short-term solution without the need for a 30-90 day inpatient program.
Learn More About Our IOP Rehab in San Antonio, TX
The Right Step Hill Country is here to help you through every phase of treatment. We provide everything you need for a full recovery at our intensive outpatient program. To find out more about your treatment options, contact us online or call 1.844.675.1628.