If you or a loved one struggles with a mental health disorder, there is help at Right Step Hill Country. We offer comprehensive treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions, including addiction. Our mental health treatment center provides a safe and inclusive environment backed by capable and caring staff.
Regardless of the severity of your condition, you can get the help you need to manage your mental health disorder symptoms and lead a healthier, happier life. We provide the programs you need that target your condition and relieve underlying causes. Our mental health programs also work directly with addiction treatment programs to holistically heal those struggling with multiple conditions. To find out more about our programs, call 1.844.675.1628 today.
Mental Health Disorders We Treat
Living with a mental disorder can be difficult for everyone involved—especially the person with the condition. Furthermore, not all disorders have symptoms or affect a person’s life in the same way. For this reason, we provide flexible treatment options to handle an array of conditions, such as:
- ADHD – Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can benefit from mental health treatment, including medication, therapy, and skill-building. People with ADHD often have trouble focusing, are easily distracted, and may act impulsively.
- Bipolar disorder – Bipolar disorder causes people to have extreme changes in mood, energy, and activity levels. These changes can make it hard to function day-to-day. Treatment for bipolar disorder often includes medication, therapy, and self-care strategies.
- Borderline personality disorder – Borderline personality disorder treatment focuses on helping the person manage impulsive behaviors, understand their emotions, and have more stable relationships. Treatment might include medication, therapy, and skill-building.
- Depression – Depression is more than just feeling sad. It’s a serious mental health disorder that causes feelings of hopelessness, emptiness, and worthlessness. People with depression may also have trouble sleeping, eating, or concentrating. Medication, therapy, and self-care strategies can help people manage depression.
- Anxiety – Anxiety disorders can cause intense fear, worry, and physical symptoms such as a racing heart and sweating. Treatment for anxiety often includes medication, therapy, and skill-building.
- PTSD or trauma – PTSD treatment often includes therapy, medication, and self-care strategies to help the person manage symptoms such as flashbacks, nightmares, and anxiety. Trauma-informed care is critical because it works explicitly to address reactions to triggers.
We also provide comprehensive detox, rehab, and aftercare for alcohol or drug abuse. We can assess your condition, review your treatment options, and develop a plan that promotes long-term wellness and helps you cope with your symptoms. Our mental health treatment center in San Antonio, TX allows you to live a fuller life despite your condition.
Types of Treatment We Offer for Mental Disorders
It is important that you have the right type of treatment that targets the underlying issues and helps you live day-to-day. Our mental health treatment center provides extensive therapy in both individual and group settings. Some of our most effective treatment includes:
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a short-term type of psychotherapy that helps you discover positive behaviors by changing the way you think. When you identify the connection between your thoughts and your actions, you can change both. CBT helps you through this process.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Dialectical behavior therapy is a form of CBT focusing more on problem-solving skills, emotion management, and relationship-building. It is the most common type of treatment we use for borderline personality disorder. However, it is also effective in treating addiction.
Group and Individual Therapy
As you navigate your treatment plan, it is crucial to gain support from both your therapist and others who are also on the path to recovery. The Right Step Hill Country offers group and individual therapy programs that promote your recovery in unique ways. In both settings, your therapist guides the sessions.
Holistic therapy helps you find healing in ways that are different from evidence-based treatment. You align the mind, body, and soul through holistic activities as you work toward a peaceful mindset. Holistic therapies may include yoga, mindfulness, meditation, outdoor activities, or massage therapy.
Dual Diagnosis for Addiction
Many people we treat for mental disorders also have some form of addiction. The addiction may include prescription medication, illicit drugs, or alcohol. It is essential to identify and treat both the addiction and the mental disorder simultaneously.
Dual diagnosis treatment is an integral part of our mental health treatment center. Through dual diagnosis therapy, we can help you with every aspect of your condition and not just focus on one area. You receive a more comprehensive treatment that leads you to greater healing.
Learn More About Our Mental Health Treatment Center
Contact Right Step Hill Country today if you are ready to get help for your mental health disorder. We offer complete care at our mental health treatment center. Call 1.844.675.1628 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a treatment specialist.